Friday, January 29, 2010

St[r]uck

In time.
I tell myself things like that.
In time, I'll figure it out.
Stuff won't be complicated.
Life will be simple.

It still hasn't happened.

I try, try my best to make everyone happy.
I really love [almost] everyone around me..

I'd be super happy if a couple of my friends worried less. I wanna tell them they're super cute & pretty and awesome and that they need to see it in themselves. That grades aren't the most important thing on this earth. That things will work out for the best!! They always do. God has a reason for everything in life.

Guys confuse me a lot.
Sometimes someone's super nice. Sometimes they're super mean? How can you tell when someone's being themselves. I need someone there for me, but I don't need someone who feels obligated to fake it. Life's too short to be someone you're not. But I have .. a general idea what I want right now(:

We'll see . .
if my stupidity ruins it.