Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Strawberry Flavoured


I like the rain.
I like how peaceful it is before, during, and after a big storm.
I like riding around in a car while it drizzles, but I hate driving during a storm. It gives you a nice clean feeling afterwards to walk in the rain. When I'm sad, I actually go swinging while it pours. Which is quite dangerous actually.

Let's all welcome the Fall Equinox.
Hi there Autumn, I missed you. :)
Thanks for taking away this disgusting Houston weather.

I realized today that Hello Panda and Yan-Yan are the exact same thing. The only difference is that one is a round cookie and the other is a biscuit. I like the strawberry ones.

I wonder how ancient Egyptians did math better than I can.

Sleep? If you're listening to me now, I miss you so much.
Starbucks & Monster aren't nearly as dear to me as you.