Monday, September 21, 2009

The Sound of Music


Music is the glue that holds all life together.

It doesn't matter where we are, who we are, how we live, what we're thinking. Music needs no language. It has no boundaries. It simply is.

On another note, ironic things in life seem to happen to me. Good things convert to bad things and bad things become good. Does Karma exist? If so, I probably missed that question on my WHAP test.


I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like
And she'll never know your story like I do
But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me.

There's been a guy on my mind for a while now.

& hey guess what?