Saturday, October 3, 2009

& the rain falls

It rains at least once in everyone's life.
Remember that.


I'm not content with what's happening around me.
There are things I wish I could change, but ..
at this point, it's not my choice.
I can choose to ignore it, but it'll come back constantly.

Open your eyes.
See with your heart. & your brain that's obviously missing.
What are you doing with the best years of your life.

Wasting the one thing money can't buy back.
On people who really, honestly, don't give a shit about you.

Think.
You were born with a head for a reason.

Once in a while, I seem to lose my mind.
I think it's more like i lose sight of the goals I set for myself.
I can't do that anymore.


哦.. 对了,大家中秋节快了!:)
吃月饼啦~

--

今年已经过了大半年了. 很块到了2010..
自己开始觉得有恐怖感.. 好像马上就考大学.
奇怪. 最想去的地方也就是最不想的...
到那想离开. 在这想过去. 心理永远不安.

我记得你以前叫我小雪.. 呵呵.
你到了美国了吗?