Friday, April 23, 2010

kissin u

I'm kinda super happy with the way things have been going. Everything feels perfect. Time somehow feels to have stopped. It's such an odd feeling to realize that this year is ending.

My sophomore year in high school has been the best year so far. There have definitely been many many down days, but overall, I've loved it.

I keep coming back to Blogger even though I do indeed have a Tumblr. Twitter is the most retarded thing on earth and I refuse to use it. I guess there's a reason but like. I don't know. I read something from 2 years ago when there was someone important in my life who is now gone. From time to time I like to reminisce on the things that might have been. The plans we had. The happy days.

I can't believe they're graduating. I will forever remember them as just juniors. I still feel like a freshman.. walking into the school for the first time and getting lost. Feeling pressure around from upperclassmen. Stupidity and falling for a senior. One year later I'm about to complete my sophomore year. My classes this year were so much more difficult! Oh my goodness... I like to believe I've learned a lot this year.

I will admit, I've done some pretty crazy and stupid shit this year. I sneak out a lottt. I don't want to disappoint my parents, but sometimes you need some time alone to yourself outside in a field somewhere. Just look up and make a wish on a shooting star.

I've found my 11:11.
2/12/10 :)
You mean the world and more to me.
I kinda, sorta, really love you.

So I've started to find my place in life.
I hope my junior year doesn't ruin that.